"Anyone who nonconsensually violates your brain/mind/mentation using Mengele-like methods is a Nazi pig. You do not care what a Nazi pig thinks. You do not care about a Nazi pig's opinions. You do not respond to a Nazi pig ridiculing you, threatening you, trying to distract you, or otherwise trying to manipulate you. You work to get a Nazi pig hanged." - Allen Barker, NPT Theorem

Friday, September 30, 2011

Richard of Port Alberni


discredit - "...Once they have made someone look like they are a psychopath they can now watch the person like as if they are killers so then they can now have gangstalkers follow you 24/7 and destroy your life...This is how they discredit me and make me look like I am going to harm someone which I will not instead all I can do is educate the public about how corrupt law and order really is in this country. I have a clean record, no history of violence, no history of going through the courts all my life...This all started years ago...next thing I know I am being gangstalked...It is a direct result of me being the whistleblower and so this can happen to anyone..." (canadian conspiracy )



RELATED READING:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Watch live streaming video from targetedindividualscanada at livestream.com