"Anyone who nonconsensually violates your brain/mind/mentation using Mengele-like methods is a Nazi pig. You do not care what a Nazi pig thinks. You do not care about a Nazi pig's opinions. You do not respond to a Nazi pig ridiculing you, threatening you, trying to distract you, or otherwise trying to manipulate you. You work to get a Nazi pig hanged." - Allen Barker, NPT Theorem

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Voices in Head


My name is Lynne Moss-Sharman (born 1947)...survivors of ritual abuse; masonic abuse; military/brainwashing experimentation 1950's, 1960's, 1970's (Canada)...The Stone Angels just got a donation to e-mail and access internet and a survivor in California forwarded me two of your articles. I was especially interested in the one on inducing voices in the head. I believe I was taken to the U.S. in the 1950's (although living in Hamilton, Ontario and remembering most abuses in Canada) -- taken to Colgate College, Hamilton, N.Y. (south of Syracuse) where Dr. Estabrooks was conducting his "research". Dr. Ewen Cameron was one of my abusers in the 1950's and I am in contact with survivors across Canada who describe brainwashing experiments at various military bases in this country during the 50's, 60's, 70's. I don't have a scanner so cannot transmit drawings I have done of devices used by Cameron et al (I can remember a Dr. Hindrichs/Hendricks) but so far can only physically describe other "doctors" ... cannot name.

Some of the devices included helmets; rounded frames that were placed on child and adult victims/subjects' heads; a body contraption that included metal "bangles" around the neck, arms, torso and legs of children attached and suspended by wires -- the child or adult was "directed" by somebody pressing buttons on something from across the room; there was a big chair and your wrists were strapped down - there were foot pedals, and the chair could be raised and lowered, or spun around; there were different sized containers for sensory deprivation and torture(?) because they would roll you up like a ball of string and put you in a box -- another box had sides that compressed while you were inside; I was drugged from the neck down (so conscious) and electricity was applied to make my arms and legs move like a robot; all the children and adults had shaved heads and some were so thin they shouldn't have been alive -- they were almost translucent they were so skinny; there was one place (I believe it was Colgate College) that had different laboratory rooms -- one was a funny colour of blue -- the lighting -- it always makes me think of dioramas at museums somehow; there was one man chained in place who had hands instead of feet, he was really skinny, and he was "frogman"; there was a boy who had monkey legs and feet - I call him monkey boy; over the years in therapy I have broken through layers of programming and told my therapist (when she quietly asked who was doing a certain technique to me) "for our navy, for our navy" -- that was all I could say. I am now willing to talk to people about the alien involvement as well -- there is so much it is very overwhelming.

If you would send me your mailing address, I will send you copies of my drawings -- they speak louder than words, and in some cases, are the only way parts of me can "tell" what I saw, what was done to me. There was also a bed-like container that was partially filled with water -- they would pass electricity through it. I think some of the things I have described are known to U.S. survivors and I am desperate to hear from other survivors who may have been taken to Colgate College in Hamilton, N.Y. (south of Syracuse, near Auburn, not far from the Pennsylvania border) (Voices in Head by Lynne Moss-Sharman Story).






RELATED READING:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Watch live streaming video from targetedindividualscanada at livestream.com